- VIDEO & SCREEN
- AUDIO FOR CINEMA
- ATLONA PROFESSIONAL SCALER
- WIRELESS COMMUNICATION SYSTEM
- VIRTUAL TOUR
- 6 JBL VRX 932LA Per Side Flying on Downstage Truss Powered by Lab Gruppen Amplifiers
- 40×12 Snake with SANS and Monitor Tails Running underfloor from FOH position to stage.
- 200 Amp 3 phase power below stage
- 1 Wireless, 1 lapel and 1 handheld mic
- Shure Eight Channel Microphone Mixer
- Model SCM810/M810E (Located under stage on ‘stage left’)
For concerts, your Sound Production Company will need to bring in: Subs / Consoles / Monitors / Processors Etc…
Controller: Leprecan LPx48 Console with Monitor Sensor+ Dimmer Rack
- 20 Altman Star Pars
- 3 Ellipsoidals
EXTRA LIGHTING (NOT ALWAYS HUNG) 6 ELLIPSOIDALS
- 5 Altman Star 4 fixtures/4 circuits, 10’’ gel frames.
- Theatre 1 Imarc spot short & long throw.
- Located in Balcony
Fly screen is 26′ x 18′
Denon : DBP-2010 : Blu-ray/DVD/CD Player :
- BD Profile 2.0, BD-Live enabled via Ethernet
- ABT VRS advanced video processing and scaling up to 1080p
- 7.1 channel analog outputs with configurable bass management
- Wide range of picture adjustments for optimum player/HDTV
- Burr-Brown PCM-1782 24-bit/192-kHz DACs
- Analog Devices 12 bit Noise Shaped Video processing and D/A
- Parallel HDMI and analog video outputs
- Pure Direct mode bypasses internal video processing
- Tributaries® : Elec-AC100 : Digiital Converter
- Digital coax to digital optical converter
- Tributaries® : PWRC-T200 : Power Manager, 13 Outlets, 2 rack space
- Middle Atlantic Products : 2-10M : 10 space (17 1/2″) desk top KD turret 2 rack
- Panelcrafters : PC-G2600-S-S-W : 2 gang wall plate with DVI, HDMI,
Component Video Jacks
- Wall plate includes jacks for DVI, HDMI, Component video and
DOLBY LABS : DMA8 PLUS : DIGITAL MEDIA ADAPTER:
The Dolby® DMA8Plus Digital Media Adapter is a practical,
flexible solution for equipping your sound system for digital cinema, onscreen advertising, special events, and other program sources using digital audio. The adapter provides a comprehensive audio interface while its automation intelligence maintains a seamless fit with your cinema processor. The product design is elegant yet rugged and compact, occupying only one rack-unit space.
The DMA8Plus has four separate digital inputs and will accept up to eight channels of PCM digital audio as well as Dolby Digital and Dolby E bitstreams.
Two-channel audio sources can be decoded as discrete L/R, Dolby Pro Logic®, or Dolby Pro Logic II. Analog audio outputs are calibrated to cinema processor reference levels to ensure a straightforward interface
with your cinema’s existing sound processor.
DPI : E-VISION-600 (2 EA)
The 1chip DLP® TITAN HD-600 employs the latest in DPI’s illumination, optics and electronics technology.
Delivering 6,000 ANSI lumens and 2400:1 contrast ratio, the E-Vision-600 is an excellent multi-purpose projector that produces stellar high-contrast imagery. Compact, robustly built and ultra-quiet for its performance class, the E-Vision standard inputs accept nearly all video and computer formats including HDCP compliant DVI.
ColorMax™ calibration capabilities including enhanced seven-point color correction for broader color space and accurate color alignment.
Sealed optics, user selectable Xenon color mode and lamp life up to 3000 hours make the E-Vision well suited for command and control,visualization, business and educational venues.
Efficient and quiet cooling is achieved with DP’s CoolTek™ engineering, which delivers the highest lumen performance with the lowest thermal (BTU) and noise level (dB) output.
AT-LINE-PRO3: 11 INPUT SCALER WITH DUAL HDMI OUTPUTS:
- 11-inputs: 2 x Composite AV, 1 x S-Video, 2 x Component, 1 x VGA, 1 x DVI-I and 4 x HDMI.
- 2 x mirrored HDMI outputs
- Supports high definition resolutions 720p and 1080p
- Both digital and analog inputs are format converted and pixel re-scaled through the AT-LINE-PRO3. It outputs a range of formats and resolutions that will easily match the native resolution of your display to ensure highest picture quality.
- Supports VGA and DVI signals with resolutions up to 1920×1200
- VGA shares audio with Composite Video
- Bypass function on VGA and DVI-I port.
- DVI-I support both analog and digital input
- Additional audio output: Analog L/R and Digital Optical.
- 10-bit triple-ADC converter for RGB/YPBPR.
- Dual high quality cialis kaufen scaling engines
- Multiple switching modes: IR remote, RS232 and manual input
EARTEC MC-1000 Wireless Communication System
- 6 Headsets w/ Transceivers
24ft from front of stage to back brick wall
33′ 4 1/2″
No backstage. Breezeway 50ft. in length and 5ft. wide
Downtown parking is limited for buses/trailers.
City parking permits must be obtained by promoters per event.
Information Coming Soon